Searching for ......

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Activity During Holiday : Menggarok Sampah

Assalamualaikum guys. ;)

Well, i want to speak English rigth noww!
What?
Yeah. Right now. hihii

I want to share something here.
About me.
Well, dont make it ridiculas babe.
Relax ^..^

Last Saturday,
I went tomy grandparent home at Kampung Batu 6.
You know,
It just 5 to 10 minutes from my house.

So, I do something that make me happy. :D
Cehh macam first time.
Kahkah

No no.
It’s not my first time. 
But, yeah I did it rarely.

Whatsdad?
You know menggaruk sampah rite? Hahah
Or maybe the simple way to say is menyapu dedaun kering. :)

I did it and I took pictures with Markoko, my sister,
Like we never do that. Hikhik.

Nooo laaa.
I just feel like something WOOWWW when I did it seriously or sincerely. hehehe
Before this, I just do this because I feel sooo lazy to do other works like emmmm sapu sampah dalam rumah  or kemas rumah. Heheehee.

But this time,
I did it all.
From garuk sampah to bakar the sampah sampah.
You know,
Kalau bakar sampah, it's my first time. 
And I did it! Yeayyy :D
I’m sooo happy.. :D
Here I chose to best pictures hehehe


Menyapu di bawah pepohon rambutan yang rendang heheh


Yeahh, this is Markoko. :D



Ni bebetul yau, bukan memain. :3
My sis si Markoko tu kata, bahaya bongkok-bongkok, kalau Ika tanak bongkok, sapulah duduk.
Pahtu dia buat. Kakakaka budak.. budak..


Cara-cara membakar sampah. :D


MasyaAllah, bersihnya kampungkuuu :3


Dan kebaikan atau tujuan atau . . .  
Apa apalah, mengenai post kali ini ( yang aku dapat dari menggaruk sampah tadi ) adalah :

1. OOOoooooOoo patutlah orang jaman dulu sihat... :D
Because hey did sooo many works at their rumah yang luaaaass halamannya.

2. OoooOOo patutlahhati nyaie selalu gembira dan bahagia. Kerana kerja ini sangat menyeronokkan hehee

3. Kita kena amalkan buat kereje kereje seperti ini supaya tak jadi mcm aku, pas siap bakar semua sampah tumbang sehari suntuk konon macam keje kat tempat buat bangunan tu hihiii :3

Good luck guys.
Buatlah apa-apa yang patut masa cuti ni ye,
Seperti akuuu kahkahkah :p

For the pleasure of Allah 
Thank You!
Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment